HIGH VOLUME COLOUR PRINTING WITH GREATER CONVENIENCE.
Epson AcuLaser C500DN delivers high volume, high-quality colour print runs with high efficiency and reliability. Perfect for large business settings, printouts are stapled and collated easily with its convenient features while energy and toner saving modes bring greater cost savings.
High Performance and Effi ciency
With an incredible print speed of 45/45 ppm (Bk/Cl) and a quick fi rst print time of less than 7/8.5 secs (Bk/Cl), you can expect C500DN to deliver printed documents promptly for all your business needs. It also supports the demands of high volume printing with a maximum monthly duty cycle of 120,000 pages and offers smart features that save you time and effort such as:
• The A4/Letter auto detection function which eliminates paper size error prompts due to incorrect driver setting
• Automatically switches to monochrome printing when colour toner cartridges are depleted, thus reducing printer downtime
• Printer panel displays the size of the media in each paper tray, facilitating ease of paper replenishment
Substantial Cost Savings
The built-in duplex unit facilitates double-sided printing, which cuts down on paper usage. You can also save costs through the toner save mode while high-capacity toner cartridges allow higher volume printing at a lower cost per page.
The printer is also designed to provide greater energy effi ciency:
• Its specially developed fuser unit with thin walls is able to heat up quickly without consuming too much power
• The ultra-fi ne toner powder requires lower fusing temperature compared to conventional toners
• It boasts a full range of energy saving modes including Deep Sleep mode and Auto Power Off
Capacity Toner Cartridges
18,300 pages (Black)
13,700 pages (C,M,Y)
Flexible and Convenient Features
C500DN is one of the few laser printers in its class that provides an optional stacker for:
• Automatic stapling of documents (up to 50 sheets in one set)
• Uninterrupted large print runs with doubled output capacity of 1,000 sheets
• Offset stacking that allows different copies of the same document to be easily differentiated
You can also enjoy continuous high volume printing with a large paper input capacity expandable from 700 sheets to 2,900 sheets. Built-in memory is also expandable from 512MB to 1,024MB so that processing speed is uncompromised even with larger sized print jobs and more users sharing the printer.
Compatible with Epson Device Status System
Epson Device Status System is an optional software that allows the user to monitor printer and usage management and print volume of selected printer models connected to the network. It also monitors consumables usage for timely replenishment and as cost information for budgeting purposes.
Excellent Security and Connectivity Features
• Ease of workgroup printing with network connectivity and increases workgroup printing effi ciency with support for Gigabit Ethernet
• Convenience of printing wirelessly from Apple® iOS™ and Android® devices with Epson iPrint app Security
• IPv6 provides enhanced security and ease of management over traditional IPv4
• Secure network transmitted data with both IPsec and SSL, which encrypts document content
• SNMPv1 securely transfers information to users and IEEE 802.1x authenticates network devices before transmitting the printjob
• Confidential Print* feature prevents unauthorised access to confi dential documents by holding jobs at the printer until the user enters a password
*Optional memory must be installed to use this feature.
Manage Print Jobs with Ease
With our new print management features, you can easily improve printing effi ciency in your workgroups.
• Print Job Interruption
For urgent print jobs, user can intercept and choose his or her print job to be printed, or even cancel his or her print job from the control panel even when printer is still printing its current print job
• Print Job Arranger
Users can combine several print jobs into a common interface and customise print settings for individual print jobs simultaneously. For multi-page documents, print settings can be customised for individual pages. Examples include landscape/portrait orientation, single/double- sided, change of paper size, page layout (up to 4-up), and re-arranging pages within a print job
Brilliant Quality with Epson Printing Technologies
C500DN’s resolution of 1200 x 1200dpi (4800dpi RIT) and true Adobe® Postscript™ 3 deliver sharp, realistic-looking colour documents.
• Advanced Amplitude Modulation (AAM) Screen
Clearer reproduction of small-sized text, detailed graphics as well as web images
• Dot Correction Technology
Improves print quality of fi ne lines and details in photos and CAD drawings
• Colour Photo Graphics Improvement (C-PGI)
Optimises balance between image detail and colour gradation in photographs
• Colour Resolution Improvement (C-RIT)
Reproduces text, slanted or curved lines clearly and smoothly
Epson AcuBrite™ Technology
Epson AcuBrite™ toners utilise highly uniform toner particle size and wax distribution for consistently impressive results. This unique printing technology gives you superb clarity with sharpness and outstandingly crisp and bold black text that lasts.
Energy Star Compliance
C500DN and its toner cartridges are made from recycled materials and ozone-free parts to reduce material wastage and environmental impact. It is also Energy Star compliant, with numerous features to help you enjoy signifi cant energy savings.